Saturday, 21 May 2011

One For Two, Online E-Book - Love Story

One for Two title has been changed to "Reflection of Love." The story left me wondering about a lot of things in my own life. It was the kind of story that you never really every forget. And when you see the story occurring in real life, you remember instantly what the author was trying to express.

Madison, an attractive woman meets and marries her husband, who happens to be an attorney. She plays the necessary games to get him to marry her. And when she realizes that she can't keep up the sexual games that she started; she invents a new game. A more deadly game. A game that brings about mystery, death and rebirth of a soul.

The story takes you through the darkness without touching you and leads you to the light without you every realizing that the story is about evil ways of some. The story is based in modern times, with the actions, feelings, and thoughts of everyday people in New York City.

One for Two showed me love at its best, and deceit at its worst. And if I had a teenage daughter, I would want her to read every word. For what happen to the beautiful and talented, Pam, I would not want to happen to anyone's daughter.

During this short story I traveled with Madison through her depression, travel to Europe, on a Transatlantic cruise, and through moments of self-exploration. I learned the ways of others without having to extend myself, other then to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews